ISN Publishes Newest Edition of U.S. Insurance Benchmarking Report
ISN is pleased to release its second insurance benchmarking report comparing limit and non-limit insurance requirements for contractors in the following Manufacturing industry peer groups:
- Landbouw, Voedsel & Dranken
- Productie, met inbegrip van de auto-industrie, technologie en consumentenproducten.
- Mijnbouw & Biochemische producten
- Paper, Packaging & Building Products
- Farmaceutische industrie en Gezondheidszorg
- Staal en Metaal
Data from 95 Hiring Clients across these seven industry groups and more than 16,000 contractor companies was compiled and aggregated to develop this benchmarking publication.
“By providing visibility into the requirements of industry peers, this publication series can be used to help establish objective baselines for Hiring Clients to compare their insurance requirements as well as assess various risk management strategies,” says Bonney Hodges, Senior Manager of ISN’s Procurement Review and Verification Services Team.
Ga naar de pagina met ISN-publicaties om dit rapport en andere publicaties van ISN te bekijken.